- Papavasileiou Danai Anna was born in 1990 in the city of Mesolongi.
- In 2008 she was admitted to the School of Dentistry of National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and graduated in 2014.
- In 2015 she was admitted to the postgraduate program of Dentoalveolar Surgery in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department of National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. Part of her clinical practice took place at the Athens General Children’s Hospital “Pan. & Aglaia Kyriakou”, at “Evaggelismos General Hospital” and the Laboratory for Experimental Surgery and Surgical Research “N. S. Christeas” of the Medical School of Athens.
- In 2019 she completed her postgraduate studies. In 2021 she presented her dissertation on “A study of neoangiogenesis in guided bone regeneration of calvarial bone defects with the use of subperiosteal resorbable barrier membrane, in rabbits.”
- Since 2013, she has constant scientific presence, participating with presentations in numerous Greek and international congresses.
- She has published scientific articles about Oral Surgery and Implantology, in Greek and international scientific journals.
- She has been practicing exclusively Oral Surgery and Implantology since 2016.
- She is currently a Clinical Assistant of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department of National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- She speaks English, French, Italian and Spanish.